jeudi 13 décembre 2012

3 gay guys that are still getting more pussy than you and me together!!





Once you have read the title of this article there are 2 main ways to take the statement, the first one is to be offended and to think you are getting more competence and there are less pussy for you (and me!!!), or read what this guy have done and see if we can learn something about their swag.



Our first guy is LITTLE RICHARD.
There is a ton of evidence that Little Richard have had homosexual experiences, some of them were even in his authorized biography called: “The Life and Times of Little Richard: The Quasar of Rock” (and you can review the references online for free here), even in an interview to the magazine Penthouse he called himself an “omnisexual” anyway I just wanted to show that Little Richard had “other side”.

Some of his most notorious conquest was a 16 year old girl called Lee Angel with a breast of 50 inches and a waist of 18 inches, and according with her own words in an interview she gave to the GQ magazine:
She was captivated "from the second I met him. I almost fainted. I felt weak at the knees. I went through all the classic signs of falling in love. With Richard, I have had a lot of firsts."

Before being a Christian, during the 50’s and 60’s, Little Richard was part of several sexual orgies where some heterosexual sex was enjoyed, this man’s charisma eccentricity and outgoing personalities were a sexual magnet, equally strong from guys and gals.





Our second guest is Alan Cumming.

He is our second guest in this list, this scotch actor that has appeared in a bunch of movies such as: Circle of friends, Spy Kids, Golden Eye, and Eyes Wide Shut, as you can see he has been in a few movies, I know there should be some of you asking for proof that he is guy, ok what about that he has been married with a man since 2006, his name is Grant Saffer and on January the 7 2012 they renew their vows.

I know you may be asking “Ok and where is the pussy?”, thanks for asking, would you believe me if I tell you that he was married with Hilary Lion for 8 years and after he separates from her she was with Saffron Burrows (The wife of Eric Bana in Troy).
This gay has been living with a couple of gorgeous women, where are you at right now?


                                  



The third guy is Ricky Martin.

This puertorican singer for many years was a latin sex symbol, he was around of many beautiful women, but one of the most famous cases was a host called Rebeca DeAlba, they had an on-off relationship for around 14 years.
At one point of their relationshop they even talked about marriage and starting a family, but in 2005 Ricky confirmed that he and De Alba have broken up, March 29 2010 he posted on a website that he was a happy gay men.




                                  


As I have say in more than 1 comment, at least I have 2 lovers I can count on: Right and left.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire