lundi 15 octobre 2012

Is this the best video ever?



So I am goofing around over the Internet when a friend of mine sends me the avobe video, and is the moment I go through some mental process like this: tits, check, tatoos, check, beauty firls, check, that is why I dare to ask, "Is this the best video ever?" just like the Muslims have the belief that once they die they go to heaven with 7 virgin girls, while watching the video I was imagining my self as a Muslim follower getting into the gates of heaven, I mean look at the opening scene:

"WTF Is it a video?"

Screems one of them once she realizes that their poses are being captured in video format, and they just look paralized for a few seconds, but instead of getting mad or blame the one that is taking the video with phrases such as:

"Why din't you tell me it was video?"

What they do is to motorboat their faces in each other boobs, Isn't this video like a skean peak of heaven?

A couple of seconds after in the video you can clearly see how a couple of please godesses are having a "nipple fight", they are rubbing each others tits as furious as if they were going to win the next beauty pageon the harder they rub their tits.

"That is amazing"

Says the camera holder (or is it your heaven guide?)

Anyway, don't read more my description, just play the video and enjoy your fap.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire